Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse Diet

Acai Berry is the hottest diet of 2009. Everybody's heard of it. Everyone's talking about it. Acai has been heralded as an all natural weight loss miracle. As a single mother looking to shed a few pounds I was totally intrigued. Acai works to burn fat by providing the following:

Boosts Your Metabolism - Acai raises your metabolism allowing you to burn what you eat more efficiently. This means you'll be burning more calories and losing weight throughout the day.

Appetite Suppression - One of the biggest problems people face trying to lose weight is controlling their appetite. I now for myself, I am a big snacker and find myself constantly munching on sweets. Since I began taking Acai, I've gained control of what I eat and when. By providing natural energy to the body, there is no craving for salty and sugary foods.

Boosts Energy - Your body won't be starved during the Acai diet and your energy levels will increase.

Used in conjunction with a natural colon cleaner, you have the following added benefits:

High Fiber - Adding fiber to your diet allows you to cleanse the colon walls and flush out nasty toxins and remove bowel buildup.

Improved digestion - I used to feel bloated and lethargic every time I ate. Colon cleansing has smoothed my digestion and boosted my energy levels. Now when I eat I don't feel like I'm going to dose off and fall asleep. It also improves blood pressure and regulates cholesterol levels.

During the first week on the program I was able to lose nearly 5 lbs without drastically changing my lifestyle or eating habits. Since I began, I have taken up running and have felt so much more motivated about being in shape. Oprah's Acai berry and colon cleanse diet gave the me the kick I needed to start my weight loss program and is one of the few I've tried that's easy to follow and actually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket