Thursday, June 25, 2009

How To Drop 7 Pounds In 5 Days

If you are looking to drop 7 pounds in just 5 days then I am going to first explain that it's not going to be easy but I will also say that it can be done it's just going to take a little hard work from you and you are going to have to believe mentally that you can make it happen. I myself battled with this over and over for years and years, How can I just lose those last 7 pounds, how can I lose them in the next week?

Well I figured out a way that I could do just this and still be able to live a comfortable life. I gave up drinking soda, which is huge, I also gave up drinking juice and only drink water, I noticed that during my process this helps tremendously. I also gave up eating anything that had bread in it and started eating fruit for breakfast, a salad for lunch and a piece of grilled chicken for dinner, and loaded up on glasses of water in between and in due time I start to step on the scale 1 pound less, then another then another and slowly I was there I had mad my target weight and most of all I felt good.

If you would like to see more on how you can do this then please see http://www.quickrapidweightloss.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket