Thursday, June 4, 2009

Losing That Belly Fat Before Summer Time

If you are like me then you are looking to lose weight for the summer time. We all know that so many of us would love to look like that cover model on GQ or Maxim but the simple matter of the truth is that we just aren't skinny enough to make it.

This can be for many many reasons ranging from eating to much to not working out to having no drive. In order for you to lose weight you need to think of what it is that is stopping you from losing weight. I know that for me it was a number of things. The first reason is that I lost my job and I was stuck at home all day. I was then self employed and worked from inside my home where I had access to snacks all day. I never worked out and never went for a walk and in 2 years I slowly gained 40 pounds.

The first thing that you need to do is change the way and the foods that you eat. If you are looking to lose weight you need to keep your calorie intake in and under 2,000 calories for the day and ensure that you can burn them off by the days end. This can be hard if you work in a office for 8-10 hours a day. So what you need to do is go for an hour walk, this will help speed up your metabolism and help raise your blood levels to get pumping and start helping your burn fat.

Eat lean meats, and a ton of vegetables, This kind of diet will also help you look trim and firm for this summers beach time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket